2 cups mayonnaise
1 lb. shredded Swiss cheese
1 teaspoon powdered mustard
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 lb. bacon
1 onion diced
1. Whisk together 12 eggs and 2 cups mayo. Add 1 lb. shredded Swiss cheese, mustard and pepper.
2. Dice bacon and fry to render fat. Drain rendered, diced bacon onto a paper towel. Add the egg mixture.
3. Add diced onion to bacon grease and sauce until tender. Remove diced onion with a slotted spoon and add to egg mixture.
4. Make pie crust for two single shells.
5. Fill pie crusts with egg mixture and bake for 50 minutes at 350 degrees. The quiche is finished when a knife comes out clean from the center.